Follow the steps below to learn how to set usage goals for your child.
1. Once you have logged into your parent account, go to the My Children's Goals page but clicking on the My Children tab, and then the Goals section.
2. Click the green Add a Goal button.
3. In the Add a Goal menu, enter the number of minutes you would like your child to complete in order to earn this goal in the Goal Amount field.
4. Enter the reward your child will receive once they complete the goal in the Reward field.
5. Click the green Add a Goal button.
6. You will now be able to see the goal in the main Goals menu.
7. When your child has completed their goal, it will appear grayed out, like this: