To link to your child's account please follow the steps below.
There are several ways to link your PowerMyLearning Connect account to your child's account. Each method is described below.
1. Once you have logged into PowerMyLearning Connect, go to your My Account page by clicking on your name in the upper-right corner of the screen. Then select My Account.
2. Scroll to the bottom of your My Account page and click the Add a Child link.
3. In the pop-up menu that appears, you can link your accounts in two different ways. The first way is by entering your Child's Family Code. Did your child provide you with a family code or did you receive a text message that included a family code?
If so, enter that information in the box on the left.
4. If you don't have your child's Family Code, enter their username and date of birth into the fields on the right and click the Link to Child button.
5. Once your accounts have been linked you will receive a notification.
Congratulations on linking your accounts! You can now follow your child's progress and set usage goals for them. View our articles on for more information.